Take Note!

Pictures and videos used on this site are all borrowed (well not all, some are actually mine) for everyone's viewing pleasure.  They are not being used in a malicious matter, it is all in good fun and most likely to promote the good stuff found.  Please don't threaten to sue, just ask me to take it down if it is a bother.  If not, thanks for the borrow!!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

I Am So Broken....


Yes today is Monday and no there is no Monday Madness and there is not enough brain power to bring you a snazzy song quote either - sorry!  Your girl is B-R-O-K-E-N from the bday festivities.  So tomorrow is another day, but I thought I would at least leave you with a flashback of the day...

Here's a couple of old Paula tidbits for you, the Paula we know that could cut a rug like nobody's business!  That is what I set out to do on Saturday and had fun doing it and then some...And besides, the first song title pretty much describes how my ass is feeling today...



See y'all on Wednesday when I am coherent...

Tha Connoisseur 

2 comments:

Vivrant Thang said...

I ain't mad at that! I applaud you for writing. I've been in a rut the past few days but I am going to spit SOMETHING out tonight....coherent or now!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful bday sis.

*hugs*

I'm mad that one of your tags is my tired and lazy ass. Bwahaha!

Tha Connoisseur said...

Ms Thang: Giiiiirl, I ain't done yet!! :) I am finally sitting down now trying to beat out something for tomorrow's post. We can do this girl, we can do this! I still have partying to do this week, according to my boys Guy - IT AIN'T OVER...IT AIN'T OVER - THE PARTY'S NOT OVAH! ;)