Take Note!

Pictures and videos used on this site are all borrowed (well not all, some are actually mine) for everyone's viewing pleasure.  They are not being used in a malicious matter, it is all in good fun and most likely to promote the good stuff found.  Please don't threaten to sue, just ask me to take it down if it is a bother.  If not, thanks for the borrow!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry..Is All That I Can Say...

(You are supposed to sing the title with either a reggae beat in mind or Tracey Chapman.  Hey, there is always choice!)

Alright, so I have done it again.  One whole week without a peep.  As you can see by the time, I will not be able to bring to you what I wanted - which was a little page on Earth Wind & Fire.  If I sat down to write it now, it would not make any sense and you would need a decoder to decipher my language.  I promise I will get that to you soon with a few vids.  In the mean and in between time, do you and check out some of my peeps under my blog roll for some good reading!

Of course I have to come correct with the Flashback of the day:  I am feeling kinda nostalgic...hell when am I not?  If you don't know what this is, shame on you!!


Have a great weekend...

Tha Connoisseur 

No comments: