Take Note!

Pictures and videos used on this site are all borrowed (well not all, some are actually mine) for everyone's viewing pleasure.  They are not being used in a malicious matter, it is all in good fun and most likely to promote the good stuff found.  Please don't threaten to sue, just ask me to take it down if it is a bother.  If not, thanks for the borrow!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Monday, Still Dealing With The Madness...

"Too much to see, the world keeps turnin'.  Oh what a day, what a day, what a day..."  On and On - Erykah Badu

YES Y'ALL I  HAVE BEEN ABSENT AND NEGLECTFUL FOR A WEEK!

It was not a good week all around, so I again defected to where love resides in abundance and Tha Connoisseur is embraced with loving arms.  Yes, I went back to Montreal this weekend for a "I need to clear my head" trip.  The mother of a once extremely close friend of mine passed and it brought to mind the difficult time I am having dealing with the passing of my father.  Does the situation get easier?  I am always told "in time" it will, but I do not know how to go about "the now".  Not to mention there are many variables in this whole situation regarding the friend and I, it brought about some negative vibes that I had to deal with.  In my state of being, of course nothing was dealt with, however being in the midst of my siblings, sis (in law), nephew and Mom was part of what I needed.  Jokes and love flowing in abundance.  Lord, a sista needs a break sometimes...I just wish it was longer.  Your girl needs a vacay y'all.

Anywho, enough about me.  I realized the other day that I have been neglectful beyond belief as mentioned above, so here I am.  I will get myself together and have Monday Madness (okay, just a tad late) for you on Tuesday.  In the mean and in between time, because you know music soothes my soul and then some, I have to leave you with a track for the day.

Flashback of the day:  Well since your girl is in a bit of a melancholy mood, the vibe calls for Mrs. Anita.



See y'all soon...

Tha Connoisseur 

6 comments:

ad said...

Sending you some Italian love vibes.
mwah!

Tha Connoisseur said...

ad: Thanks for the dwab Miss Lady, I will take all that I can get... :)

Vivrant Thang said...

I hear ya girl. I'm dealing with exhaustion and annoyance at a couple of situations right now. Not to mention a boatload of things on my to-do list. I'm exactly one month from a week long vacation though and it will be right on time!

No, I don't think it ever goes away. It gets slightly easier every day but any little thing can trigger a memory.

Sending hugs and good vibes your way.

Tha Connoisseur said...

Ms. Thang: Thanks for the support lady, keep your head up. Your vacay is just around the corner and will be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Love you, sis! Keep inspired. That is what family is for! MWAH!

Tha Connoisseur said...

bigbro: As long as I have you all in my life, I will be just fine. I stay truly blessed and favored. :)