Take Note!

Pictures and videos used on this site are all borrowed (well not all, some are actually mine) for everyone's viewing pleasure.  They are not being used in a malicious matter, it is all in good fun and most likely to promote the good stuff found.  Please don't threaten to sue, just ask me to take it down if it is a bother.  If not, thanks for the borrow!!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tardiness, A Greyhound and The Heat!

"I am so tired right now, I can't even think of a quote..." Tha Connoisseur 

I am really not sure what the problem is with me and traveling between New York and Toronto.  That "it" factor has now been rubbed off on my Montreal to New York trip.  It does not matter what mode of transportation I use, I still manage to get - to put it mildly - SCREWED.

This time around, I figured I would forego the plane for Greyhound (on account of my little sister who accompanied me for her vacation time).  You are all asking yourself, "what the hell was she thinking??!!" I know you are.  Hell I am asking myself the same question.  Instead of an 8 hour ride, as it usually is, I ended up coming into New York City almost 9 and a half hours later.  Why? Because 1) We left at 8:15 am instead of 7:45 am and 2)we had to end up stopping to have a psycho taken off the bus by police.  Of course with Greyhound's tarnished rep (i.e. beheading and such), I am thankful that my sister and I arrived without a scratch on our head.  Is there a silver lining you may ask?  Hella ya!  It's hot as Hades down here and I am loving EVERY MINUTE OF WIPING EACH SALTY BEAD OF SWEAT AS IT TRICKLES DOWN MY CHOCOLATE FOREHEAD.  Ahhhh heat.

My entries will start to become a regular siting (like Bigfoot in Vancouver...just kidding) as of next week.  For now, your girl is going to enjoy her week, settle in a bit and chill with her lil' sis.  

I will leave you with a Flashback: I have always loved Eric Benet, however he is one of the handful of male artists that do not receive the due accolades he deserves.  I am presently bumping his new album "Love & Life," and like the NYC heat - I am loving every minute of it.  Here is an oldie but goodie:


See y'all soon...

Tha Connoisseur 

2 comments:

Marvalus said...

Guuuuuurrrrrrlllll...you just made an immediate friend!

I loooovvvve Eric Benet...and this song is my favorite! People just plain old sleep on Eric...it's they loss, because dude is the truth!

I like your spot...I'll return!

Tha Connoisseur said...

Hey there my new friend Marv! :)

I love me some Eric Benet hun and I am hoping to catch his show down here with Dwele. I mean come on, that's a two for one!

Thanks so much for the compliment! Glad to have you - see you around the blogesphere girlie!