Take Note!

Pictures and videos used on this site are all borrowed (well not all, some are actually mine) for everyone's viewing pleasure.  They are not being used in a malicious matter, it is all in good fun and most likely to promote the good stuff found.  Please don't threaten to sue, just ask me to take it down if it is a bother.  If not, thanks for the borrow!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our First Podcast Is Finally Posted!! I Think...

I know, it's not one of my usual long winded rantings, but it is the introduction to a new project that I have been looking forward to sharing!  As I have mentioned previously, my cousin DanaLee and I have embarked on an ambitious project - producing a podcast.  Our podcast is called "In NYC" and the name says it all.  We will be giving you a weekly dosage of reviews on concerts, parties, clubs, exhibits, plays, restaurants and anything else that we can get ourselves into.  So take heed, this is our FIRST show and we tryin ah ting!  Sorry, got a little West Indian on ya.  : )


Hope you enjoy.

Tha Connoisseur 

No comments: